Your IT system is one of your business’s most critical assets but who do you turn to when it fails? A full-time IT technician is costly and ensuring they’re up to speed on all the latest technologies just adds to the expense.
The ideal solution for SMEs is reliable, dedicated IT support from Newman. Our team of highly-trained IT technicians means you’ll get the very best support, whenever you need it without the need to employ full-time dedicated staff.
We offer a comprehensive range of fast, efficient and cost effective support solutions designed to get you up and running and keep you up and running at all times. Whatever your problem, we’ll give you straightforward, objective advice and a smooth, efficient service.
Our IT support service operates throughout the South East including Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire and South London.
Please contact us for a free consultation, survey and healthcheck and details of our superb support packages at cost effective prices.
IT support, tailored to your needs
We offer a range of support options covering all Microsoft operating systems which can be tailored to meet your needs. We cover servers, workstations, operating systems and applications, printers, routers, switches, hubs, network infrastructure, internet connections and firewalls.
Workstation hardware support contract
This contract covers the cost of any parts that should fail on your workstations and the labour required to fit them so that you can budget for any hardware failure during the year.
Workstation operating system support contract
More companies are now considering workstation hardware as a consumable item. This tailored contract covers any problems with the local operating system and the work involved in reloading it.
Server hardware support
The server is the heart of your network and any down time will cost you time and money. We offer a number of response options available to meet your individual requirements.
Network operating system technical support contract
This is a comprehensive, proactive contract to give you the piece of mind required for your network infrastructure, with many of the support tasks being carried out remotely by our highly trained team.
The contract includes:
- An engineer assigned to be your own virtual IT support manger.
- Priority response over non-contract customers.
- Telephone support from your key engineer via our service control desk.
- Monitoring of remote log files via email to enable a proactive response ahead of any issue occurring.
- Monthly server checks (two performed remotely and once a quarter your engineer will visit you and carry out the following checks)
- Physical server check
- Disk space check
- Critical patch and service pack updates
- Checking of event logs and troubleshooting any issues.
- Check of antivirus software updates
- Confirmation of backup software operation.
- Run best practice tools to confirm security of Exchange and ISA
- Advise key customer contact of any issues
To suit your individual needs, we can add extra options such as a scheduled monthly site visit by your designated Newman engineer, application of updates and server reboots out of normal working hours and creation of new users account.
Labour only contract
This contract enables you to pre-buy technical labour which you can use as site visits or telephone support throughout the year. This option is based on a minimum purchase of ten hours.