Getting the most out of your computer systems is crucial to your business performance. At Newman, we can maximise your IT investment with the latest Microsoft and Lotus office application training, tailored to your specific needs.
All our training courses are designed to be both informative and fun and will ensure your employees learn quickly and gain confidence in a relaxed, stimulating environment.
Please contact us on 0845 4509938 to discuss your individual requirements, or alternatively send us an email by clicking on the Get In Touch button
Training the trainers
All our training courses are written and presented by qualified and experienced tutors who have an in-depth knowledge of the software. Our trainers are all Institute of IT Training (TAP) and European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) qualified. ECDL is an internationally recognised qualification and all our courses are based on its exam syllabus.
Delivering focussed training
Having established what your learning objectives are, we’ll create a focussed course consisting of a combination of demonstration and hands-on exercises.
Most importantly for your business, our training will be carried out efficiently with minimum loss of production so that you benefit from your investment within the shortest possible timeframe.
We can even provide ‘floorwalking’ training. This means employees are trained at their desk which can also allow us to informally evaluate staff skills and identify where training is needed.
- One to one or small group courses (max. 4 people) conducted on or off-site according to your needs.
- ECDL exam syllabus delivered by experienced tutors.
- Comprehensive course notes to take away.
- Free telephone support – if you have any further questions following a course, just call our trainers.
- Flexible course duration - training courses are available as half or whole days or can be charged by the hour.
- Trouble-shooting workshops - available for those who simply want questions answered.