03 Mar 7 Top Business Energy Saving Tips
Posted at 11:20h in Efficiency
Here are just a few ways to help your business towards reducing your carbon footprint, by implementing simple changes, efficient processes as well as IT and Print management solutions.
- Install energy efficient light bulbs throughout
- Implement hibernation features on computers and other tech on your network such as printers and copiers
- Upgrade old devices and PC’s to newer energy efficient ones
- Maximise the efficiency of air conditioning or heating units – bleed radiators and reduce output
- Take control of the temperature- lower thermostat settings when the office is not in use
- Reduce waste produced – think before you print, set up print settings to reduce output and colour use and recycle paper wherever possible.
- Install occupancy sensors – great for low traffic areas such as store rooms, bathrooms and kitchens.