03 Mar Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Print Tech Makes Printing Easy and Secure.
BYOD print tech gives greater flexibility
With workers increasingly using their own devices for work purposes, making them more efficient and productive, in turn organisations are looking to find ways to make printing from mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops easy, flexible and quick for their users.
Introducing Papercut for BYOD
- Web printing
- Multiple applications and file formats supported
- Email to print for guests and anonymous print users
- Enabling print remotely on iOS, Android, Windows, Chrome OS and MAC devices
Papercut gives the organisation the ability to;
- Set up rules based printing, such as black and white, duplex etc in order to save on paper and toner
- Secure print release at any designated printers within your organisation
- Reduce wasted paper by implementing print release
- Avoid ‘sensitive documents’ sitting around on the printer for all to see
- Track what is being printed by who and when.
- Keep a handle on print costs
With Papercut NG and MF this is a free app, enabling your team to simply:
- Set up
Make life easy for your organisation and the teams within it. For more information about Papercut contact Newman on 01892 664155