03 Mar The Paperless Office – How To..
Here are a few top tips to saving paper and managing content to effectively achieve business goals
Digital documents are universally accepted, implementing electronic content and document management are key to joined-up office thinking.
Just some of the benefits:
- Save paper cost
- Reduced operating costs, making cost saving on print supplies such as ink, toner and cartridges
- Efficient, systematic filing and storage
- Easy document retrieval and back up
- Efficient work flow management
- Secured documentation by authorised staff
- Save time and effort by using total automation
- Be eco-friendly and reduce carbon footprint
Using digital signatures and watermarks in data capture via scanning to prevent illegal usage, and ensure copyright and intellectual property rights are secure.
Embracing dynamic strategies and methods, tools to capture, manage, save, preserve and deliver information whilst supporting key business processes.
- Ensure you have the right technology in place – Best Fit
- Select the right framework for implementation and estimate work involved
- Training your staff to capture, process, manage, store and deliver information appropriately.
Next Step…take a look at how we helped one of our clients to implement an efficient solution to help with document management, scanning and retrieval.
Or call 01892 664155 to speak to one of our experienced document management team.